APPLICATION PROCEDURE 2021/2022
If you are interested in becoming an exchange student at our university please read carefully the information below about the application procedure.
At first we have to receive your official nomination from your home university. The nomination has to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include following information about you:
- First and last name
- Planned study period at VSMVVP
- Contact e-mail address
Deadlines for Nominations: by 31 May 2021 for the winter semester, by the 1 December 2021 for the summer semester.
Once we receive your nomination, you will be asked to provide us with:
Complete the Application Form and the Learning Agreement, print them out and sign them. Remember that your Learning Agreement has to be also confirmed by your home university. Send both documents to email@example.com. All documents are accepted in scanned copies.
STEP 3 – DEADLINES FOR SAF+LA:
- by 15 June 2021 for the winter semester and full academic year
- by 15 December 2021 for the summer semester
STEP 4 – ACCEPTANCE:
If you provide us with all the required documents and complete them correctly, we will confirm your Learning Agreement and issue the Letter of Acceptance for you. It means that you have been officially accepted and can start planning your stay at VSMVVP. Both documents will be sent back to you and to your exchange coordinator.
In case you need to apply for a student visa, our International Office will contact you with further information.
STEP 5 – MEETING DAY:
International Office will organize Meeting day for incoming exchange students during which you will officially enroll to your studies and receive all relevant details regarding your stay at our university.
The Meeting Days are organized as follows:
- students enrolling in the winter semester: 08.10.2021
- Winter semester: 08/10/2021 – 31/01/2022
- Summer semester: 26/02/2022 – 21/06/2022
STEP 6 – DEPARTURE
Before leaving for your home Institution you should meet International office member and inform her about your academic progress and ask for a Transcript of Records (ToR) for your exchange period. The ToR might not be possible to be ready and handed to you before your departure. There is no need to worry about this. It will reach your institution properly signed and stamped in a short period (normally within one month at most).
Finally, go to the International Office and arrange any last details before your departure, e.g. any documents to take with you, like your final Learning Agreement, or Certificate of Departure, etc. Any papers forgotten by the Erasmus students can be sent to the host Institutions afterwards through e-mail or by post.
PLEASE NOTE!Before traveling to Czech Republic be sure that you:
- Have made all the arrangements regarding your VISA (if required) and have your passport with you.
- As of 31 July 2019, new visa conditions apply to students coming from third countries (English version, Turkish version)
- Have arranged all the health insurance matters, e.g. European Health Card (for EU-members), with your host institution so that to be covered for the entire exchange period.
- Have arranged your accommodation.