It’s generally acknowledged that CIPR is the leading private educational institution for international relations and Public Relations in Prague due to its long-standing tradition. We are confident that the information you will receive in this webpage will be proved useful. It contains all essential details necessary for incoming Erasmus students and staff.
The office provides foreign newcomers, students, teaching and research collaborators, and professional friends with personalized support on mobility-related issues and enrollment information and tailored assistance before, during and after their stay at CIPR.
Our college offers funded positions as Visiting Professors and Researchers each Academic Year.
The International Welcome Office supports newcomers, students, teaching and research collaborators, and professional friends:
- providing with information kits for administrative procedures in the Czech Republic (VISA, etc.);
- putting in touch with our offices;
- assisting to coordinate with the Czech embassies and consulates in your country;
- networking with professors, researchers and students at the college.
Once in the Czech Republic the International Welcome Office offers:
- specific support for visiting professor and researcher;
- assistance to apply for a residence permit;
- administrative assistance from arrival to departure;
- help to set you up in the Czech Republic and to find your way in administrative and registration processes (e.g. opening a bank account, health insurance, housing research);
- making your access to student life easy;
- finding suitable Czech language classes for you;
- access to research and higher education resources (libraries, documentation centres) and work / study locations;
- culture and integration programmes.
Administrative contact person for Erasmus+ Incoming:
Mgr. Pavlína Varutti
(+420) 251 171 936