Reading the schedule
- Lectures are distinguished from seminars by a small “-p” at the end of the subject.
- Division into groups: The first digit indicates the year. Other letters indicate the type of group – field, subject, etc. (eg 1dip = 1st year, field: IR and Diplomacy, 1pr = 1st year, field: Public Relations)
- English – Bc. : Each year is divided into groups of different levels. The higher the number, the more advanced the level (eg 1a1 = 1st year, English language group 1, ie beginners). The division into groups is determined on the basis of the results of the entrance examination by Mgr. Baušteinová.
- Second Foreign Language -Bc., Foreign Language – Mgr .: The choice of language depends on each student. These languages are taught in groups across the years on Tuesday and Thursday morning. For the sake of clarity, the languages are listed in a special schedule marked as JAZ. In it, individual students find a language and a group.
- In the summer semester, the winter semester is valid unless the teacher decides otherwise.
- Czech for Foreigners – Bc.: Teaching takes place in the first and second year according to the schedule.
For more information please contact the Head of the Department of Languages Mgr. Baušteinová.
Tuesday and Thursday afternoon (from 15:00 to 16:35) are reserved for optional subjects.
Teaching takes place across the years. The study department will provide the necessary information.
Participation in classes
According to the valid Study and Examination Regulations, it is stipulated that participation in seminars and exercises is obligatory as follows:
- Languages – 75%
- Ostatní Other subjects 70% – more specified by the heads of individual departments
- Schedules are valid for the entire summer semester of the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Schedule lessons start on Monday, February 18, 2019.