Vysoká škola mezinárodních a verejných vztahů / Quiz / International management and marketing
You earned %OSCORE% out of %MSCORE% points.
%DESIGNATION% - %DESIGNATIONMSG%
1. What designation is used to define a competitive advantage, the uniqueness of a product or service?
A - Unique selling point (USP)
2. Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing segments, with up to $ 332 billion invested in online advertising worldwide in 2020. By how much should this amount increase by 2024?
C - 58%
3. To analyze the internal strengths and weaknesses of the organization and the opportunities and threats from outside the organization, managers and marketers shall use:
C - SWOT analysis
4. Which platform is the most used worldwide for the so-called PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns?
A - Google Ads
5. The marketing mix is a collection of four basic marketing tools that companies use to achieve their goals. In addition to the "Product" and "Price", this also includes:
B - "Place" and "Promotion"
6. On average, how much more are videos shared on social networks than text and image posts combined?
D - 1200%
7. Which social network is the most popular in Russia?
B - VKontakte
8. What % of YouTube videos are played on mobile devices?
D - 75%
9. Which famous experiment confirmed that people have a strong tendency to submit to authority? Also, on the basis of this study, socially recognized authorities such as doctors, scientists and the like gradually began to appear in advertisements.
A - Milgram experiment
10. Who is considered the so-called the father of marketing? Among other things, he published the world's most recognized textbook on marketing and management for universities - Marketing management.
A - Philip Kotler
We faced problems while connecting to the server or receiving data from the server. Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
If the problem persists, then check your internet connectivity. If all other sites open fine, then please contact the administrator of this website with the following information.
HTTP Error: undefined
Some error has occured.