Vysoká škola mezinárodních a verejných vztahů / Quiz / International relations and diplomacy
You got %OSCORE% out of %MSCORE% points.
%DESIGNATION% - %DESIGNATIONMSG%
1. From which country did the United States of America buy Alaska in 1867?
B - Russia
2. The states which arose or were restored by the collapse of the USSR do not include:
D - Serbia
3. Which city is considered the unofficial capital of the European Union?
C - Brussels
4. In 2020, US military expenditure accounted for up to 39% of all global military expenditure. In real terms, the US allocated in 2020 to military spending:
C - $ 778 billion
5. The German invasion of the USSR during World War II bore the operational designation:
D - Barbarossa
6. In the years 2015-2016, a major international agreement was agreed on the cessation of the nuclear program in:
A - Iran
7. Who are the so-called “founding fathers” of Czechoslovakia?
B - Masaryk, Beneš, Štefánik
8. Between 1880 and 1914, the European colonial powers substantially increased their influence in Africa. How many African countries remained independent until World War I?
A - 2
9. How many countries make up the European Union?
C - 27
10. Which of the following countries does not possess nuclear weapons:
C - Canada
We faced problems while connecting to the server or receiving data from the server. Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
If the problem persists, then check your internet connectivity. If all other sites open fine, then please contact the administrator of this website with the following information.
HTTP Error: undefined
Some error has occured.